Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Bubblestorm Management (Pty) Ltd t/a website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are processed on PayFast. Once users are directed to the payment gateway the terms and conditions of PayFast applies.
- INTRODUCTION PayFast recognises the importance of protecting the personal information that you (“the User”) provide to us. Therefore, we have put together, and endeavour to follow this policy that respects and addresses that.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
- PayFast collects information from the User at several different points on the Site. PayFast is the sole owner of the information collected on PayFast‘s web site (“the Site”). We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- Consent to collect information can be express (eg. signing an agreement) or implied (eg. if the User is given an opportunity to opt-out of a specific form of information sharing, but chooses not to do so, PayFast implies that the User chooses to share this information with us).
- PayFast processes personal information on web hosting servers which may not be in your present country.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT In the course of service provision to the User we may collect certain forms of information. The types of information that we may collect are detailed below:
- Information you provide – When you register for an account on PayFast by completing the appropriate form, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and phone number). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our service.
- Financial Information – In the course of providing a service to you, PayFast may ask for financial information (Bank account details, credit card details etc.). Such information will be treated with the upmost privacy, will be stored encrypted on our systems, will only be communicated across a secure link and will not be provided to any third parties except where necessary to provide PayFast‘s service to you.
- Log information – When you use PayFast, our server automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to PayFast, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – PayFast may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed and who followed them, either on the web site or in electronic communications. We use this information to improve the quality of our service, customised content and advertising.
- HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED
- PayFast collects user information for the purposes described below:
- Providing a service to our users, including the display of customised content and advertising
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our service
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our equipment and resources
- Developing new services
- While mostly this information will be used to provide a service to our users, it may also be used to provide our own services.
- PayFast collects user information for the purposes described below:
- PayFast may send the User, site and service announcement updates on an irregular basis. Users are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about our service.
- On occasion PayFast will email newsletters to provide the User with information that we think the User will find useful, including information about new products and services. We might also contact the User by email to see if the User is interested in participating in market research regarding PayFast. We may also contact the User by email to respond to customer-service complaints that the User has submitted, to address a problem affecting the User’s use of the service or to verify the User’s account information if the User submits a password request.
- INFORMATION SHARING
- PayFast may share aggregate demographic information with our advertisers or information collection companies, but will not reveal any personally identifiable information in these instances. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. We may also partner with third parties to provide specific services. When the User signs up for these services, we will share the information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- PayFast may share a User’s contact information with other registered Users for the purposes of resolving support queries relating to PayFast or the service provided to a User by another User. This contact information includes, but is not limited to, name, surname, email address and phone number. Typically, this would be providing a buyer’s contact details to a seller or vice versa, where PayFast has the necessary information to assist, but cannot actually resolve a support query.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
- We restrict access to personal information to PayFast employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- PayFast is, however, under no obligation to inform the User of such changes when they happen, although it is assumed that any changes will be minor and will not fundamentally impact the User. Should the change be deemed by PayFast to be significant, we will endeavour to inform the User of these changes through whatever means we deem necessary (banner on home page, email notification etc.) in a timely manner.
- CONTACT INFORMATION If the User has any questions about this Privacy Statement or about PayFast‘s information collection practices, please contact us at email@example.com
- The terms “The User” and “User” are used interchangeably and refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason whatsoever.
- The terms “we” and “PayFast” are used interchangeably and refer to PayFast itself and all individuals and/or entities acting directly on behalf of PayFast.